Sow a thought and you reap an action; sow an act and you reap a habit; sow a habit and you reap a character; sow a character and you reap a destiny” Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Did you know that 45% of our decisions are actually habits!! They were decisions that we made at some point, but we stopped making them and continued acting on them.
In our research about managing time, we came to the same conclusion, we as human beings are rarely conscious about our time management choices and decisions.
We work on auto-pilot. Little did we know that using the tools and techniques or even mind-set are actually part of what we are used to, our habits? Planning is habit, so is procrastination and saying no to distractions.
LOGIC is inviting you to an exploration journey to discover what habits are all about and the 3 habits that lead to a more productive life-style.
- Managing time is about the habits you choose.
- Habit 1: Seeing Ahead - Start with planning.
- Habit 2: Attention Protection - Be conscious about your distractions.
- Habit 3: Fuel Up - Monitor your energy levels and constantly fuel up.
- Make it work - Put your habits into action and protect them.