When people on their deathbeds were asked “What they wish they would have done differently in their life?”, most of them said “I wish I hadn’t worked so much”.
Work is important but don’t make it your life. In this session we will explore the journey that creates a balanced happy life. Don’t forget to make a life while making a living.
- How Rounded is Your Wheel of Life? - Assess your life work balance.
- How to get to the Balance? – Time perspective Philip Zimbardo.
- What steers the Wheel? – Values.
- Who will Join Us? – Roles in life and Key Persons.
- From Where to get Fuel? – Energy – Harvard Insights.