Process improvement Lean Six Sigma provides a competitive advantage. It is a technology for managing and improving business processes; which operate at the lowest cost; standardized; consistent with customer requirements; on time and with reliable quality.
Black Belts are at the core of every Lean Six Sigma Implementation. Black Belts are the real "change agents" in a Lean Six Sigma initiative. They will continually work towards institutionalising the effective use of Process Improvement Lean Six Sigma tools throughout their organisation.
Practical application of training is performed through each participant’s project, which will be reviewed throughout the program by a committee of Master Black Belts.
Our Black Belt certification training programs are conducted in collaboration with Quality America (QA) USA
- Learn concepts, tools, skills and techniques necessary for application of Process Improvement Lean Six Sigma methods
- Master how to apply statistical methods for business process improvement using Minitab software
- Communicate the benefits of Process Improvement Lean Six Sigma as a business strategy across the organization
- Select and coordinate with top management successful Process Improvement Lean Six Sigma projects and project teams
- Become effective team leaders in the Process Improvement Lean Six Sigma projects
- Act as a change agent in the organization and learn how to significantly increase profitability through Process Improvement Lean Six Sigma projects.